Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any products from us. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- If you would like to return or exchange an item, please contact us with the understanding that some restrictions apply.
- Shipping costs are not refunded.
- Items that have been used, worn or damaged will not be accepted for return or exchange. Every item we put in the post is packaged securely and will be in pristine, untouched, unused condition.
- Shipping costs for returns will not be covered by Chook Leaf.
- If the product you wish to exchange requires additional charges, you will be contacted with the details of the payment options available to you.
We do not provide refunds if you change your mind, however if you purchase the incorrect size we will happily exchange an unworn item in original packaging within 2 days of receipt. Please note it will be the buyer's obligation to cover all additional postage costs. You will need to contact us prior to returning your purchase to get return authority. Please note any warehouse sale item including seconds or discontinued stock purchased, are not exchangeable or refundable.
In the rare occurrence that an item should be faulty, we urge the purchaser to contact us as soon as the fault is discovered. Faulty items must be returned within 2 days of notification of the fault. Due to our shoes being handmade, we may not have the shoe in the same style, size and colour. Therefore the item will be replaced but there could be a 8-10 week wait due to the shoes being made especially for you.
- We will get all stock items shipped to you within 1-7 business days.
- ‘Made to Order’ products are special, and will be made especially for you. They will be made and shipped within 6-10 weeks, unless there is a really good reason why they can’t be, and then we will let you know.
- We ship anywhere in the world.
- We ship with Australia Post.
- Once your order has been shipped you will receive an email with tracking information. After that, you can check out exactly where your package is - please allow 12 hours for shipping information to be updated on the Australia Post website.
- All of our orders are shipped with tracking information.
- All available international shipping options will be given to you for selection. Final costs will be calculated before checkout.
- Once we have shipped your order, it is your responsibility to track your package. We have no additional tracking information, other than what we have given you.
- All orders that ship to an Australian address will include GST. Orders outside of Australia do not include GST, however, import and tax fees may apply depending on where you live and what your final destination address is. Fees and taxes vary within each country. For more information, feel free to contact your local customs office.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products on this website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will be accurate.